The Carroll County Public School System provides Special Education programs and services to all children with disabilities (from birth to their twenty-first birthday) who reside in Carroll County. Special Education services include diagnostic, instructional, and related services. Programs and services are provided on a continuum ranging from consultation with regular education teachers, up through full time special education programming. This continuum of programs and services is designed to ensure that appropriate programs are available to all children with disabilities and that the least restrictive environment for each child is determined based upon the child's unique needs.
Meet Our Team:
- Vicky Amoriell, Special Education Support Personnel
- Dawn Bay, Special Education Instructional Assistant
- Laura Pierce, School Psychologist
- Meghan Kenney, Speech and Language Pathologist (Team Leader)
- Alexandria Johnson, Special Education Resource Teacher
- Puncharas Limanwat, Special Education Resource Teacher
- Kim Scott, Special Education Instructional Assistant
- Alison Trumpler, Special Education Resource Teacher
- Lindsay Young, Special Education Resource Teacher
See our staff directory for contact information.